Enable HTTP Spooling for SVNClientManager?
knorzel
2012-08-29 11:07:59 UTC

when checking out or updating a large SVN repository, I am encountering the
error message "Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document
structures must start and end within the same entity."...

I found a solution for this by enabeling HTTP spooling when creating the DAV
repository class. However, I am using the high level API of SVNKit (via
SVNClientManager). Is there a possibility to configure SVNClientManager to
enable HTTP spooling when it handles the connection to the repository?

Best regards,
Knorzel
Dmitry Pavlenko
2012-08-29 13:04:15 UTC

You can setup DAVRepositoryFactory specifying spoolAll argument:

DAVRepositoryFactory.setup(new DefaultHTTPConnectionFactory(null. true, null));

to turn spooling globally.

See also this discussion:
http://subversion.1072662.n5.nabble.com/REPORT-request-failed-accessing-Sourceforge-Subversion-td1222.html

--